I offer a range of service to help you get the best from your website.
The technical issues involved in setting up a website and the very language used on the internet can be confusing.
I have worked with voluntary organisations and small businesses for many years, and I have a good understanding of how to make a website work for you. Besides sorting out the technical and stylistic issues, I can also help with content and presentation.
My approach is to make things as simple as possible, offering a complete service from domain registration to the design and maintenance of your website. If you wish to maintain it yourself, I can offer a training package, including maintenance notes, to help you on your way. Or, if you wish, I can manage the site for you.
My approach is to be as jargon free as possible, and I never forget that its your website.
- WordPress installation
- WordPress theme design, or customisation.
- Content writing and editing
- Image enhancing and optimisation
- MailChimp integration for email newsletters and campaigns, including newsletter design
- Social media including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Search Engine Optimization
- WordPress and MailChimp training
- Ongoing website maintenance
Contact me for more details.